To be considered, you must:
- Be involved in the horror genre (writer, blogger, filmmaker, actor, etc...)
- Be an extreme fan of horror---one who seeks out and watches virtually any and every horror film released during the year (well, not EVERY, but you get the point!). We want individuals who are going have a breadth of horror film viewings to draw from for their nominations, not just the high-profile films released in theaters.
- Submit your nominations in a timely manner. Nominations for the Fright Meter Awards are usually announced the first or second week of January. Instructions will be given on the requirements for nominations
- Vote for one of the selected five nominees who you think truly deserves to win the given category.
- Possess no bias in your nominating and voting.
If you are interested in serving on the Fright Meter Awards committee, please contact me at email@example.com with a brief mention of interest and a description of what makes you qualified or send us a private message through our Facebook page.